uhh... Hi, great game so far.... Actually I love these type of games. Reminds me of Gnomoria a lot. Oh and 'I want more!!!!!' lol Just kidding. Well, no I'm not kidding about wanting more. But I am kidding on the childish demand. Cannot wait to play.
A downloadable game for Windows
Snowship is a colony survival-management simulation game. You are the voice in the back of the colonist's heads and you are responsible for telling them how to survive in this harsh, open world.
Build up your colony as large as you can by supplying it's colonists with safe homes, food, beds, and materials; but watch out for anything which may befall them.
Snowship employs a huge amount of procedural generation, with the world, the colonist, and events being generated using various algorithms and information so that the game world will look, feel, and play differently every time.
- Mostly-implemented Completely dynamic world which can be almost totally changed using various terraforming tools that your colonist's can utilize.
- Planned Deep and tightly integrated systems causes small decisions to potentially cascade into much larger events.
- Partially-implemented Supply chains for resource creation allows for organic and gradual progression from primitive technologies to advanced future technology, and everything in-between.
- More features and systems are coming with every update!
Contact me @Flizzehh on Twitter with any questions, comments, or suggestions.
Please note that the current state of the game may cause there to be unexpected crashing, incompatibilities, and performance issues on various systems. The game is also currently missing some critical features as it is very early in development.
HOW TO PLAY
- WASD or Arrow Keys - Pan Camera
- Scroll Wheel - Zoom Camera
- Left Mouse - Select Colonist, Chest, Object, etc. and move colonist.
- Right Mouse - Deselect
- Drag Mouse - Select Area
- 1 - Slow Down Time
- 2 - Speed Up Time
- R - Rotate Selected Object
- F - Follow Selected Colonist
|Published||315 days ago|
|Tags||2D, City Builder, colony, Crafting, Management, Real-Time, Survival, tiles, town, village|
|Average duration||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
- Download the ZIP file containing a folder and an executable.
- Extract the ZIP file.
- Enter the extracted folder and run the executable to play!
Windows may warn you that it does not trust the file as the publisher is unknown. You can safely bypass this warning as Snowship poses no risk to your computer. This issue is being worked on and a permanent solution will hopefully be available soon so the warning does not appear.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey thanks I really appreciate it!
I haven't updated it in a little while because I've been pretty busy with other things but I'm currently working on the next update and I hope to have a good amount of new features once its ready.